The group ..

The group ..
.. hard at work :D

Tuesday 20 July 2010

Arts Award Part C

Part C : Exploring an artist or person who works in the arts

For this task I interviewed Rob Speranza (part of the South Yorkshire Film makers Network.) who I chose after he came in to talk about his career and work because he was full of energy and very positive. Also because I was interested in do a short film for my main project I though he would be able to give me the inspiration I needed and possibly some advice. Which he did. He enlightened me to the job of producer and what goes into making a short film. He also told me how I could take my films to become a known film maker if was prepared to except the responsibilities. I enjoyed coming up with questions after listening to him talk and thinking about what would be really useful to me for my film and for thinking about a possible future in film.

Check out my interview here:
http://www.radiowaves.co.uk/story/150875/title/BillyEllerbyinterviewsproducerfilmmakerRobSperanza

No comments:

Post a Comment